Joining GMAA as a corporate, business, or individual provides substantial benefits such as:-
- GMAA Membership Post-nominal Letters (FGMAA or MGMAA): After your name and access to GMAA’s logo, exclusively to students and graduates of graduate management, degree programmes.
- GMAA Promoting your Business, Event, Function: On GMAA’s website homepage and email blasts, by offering a variety of recreational and business activities to fellow members.
- GMAA’s LinkedIn and Facebook: Traffic to the site has enabled members to be promoted locally, nationally and internationally and smaller organisations, to maximise their presence.
- Networking Events: In capital cities, such as corporate functions, eg GMAA has hosted many Conferences throughout Australia, as well as opportunities to network with your peers from Australia and around the world, to enrich your post-graduate management degree.
- Graduate Management Awards (GMA): Nominate for these prestigious Awards, for professional recognition, at this annual signature event.
- Organisational and Career Development: Assist you in all stages in your career with a membership category to suit your personal circumstances.
- Access to Information and Knowledge: Practical resources and cutting-edge research, via GMAA’s online, website portal and access to other communications about national activities and news.
- Mentoring Programme: Experienced and successful professionals share their skills and career advice.
- Website: Members are invited to email: email@example.com with their pics and organisation description, etc for inclusion. GMAA aims to be visible in as many local and overseas publications and online media outlets, as financially possible.
- Annual Fundraising Dinner: In order to bring members together, an annual Dinner enables members to network, socialise, and invite new members to GMAA’s exclusive business community.
- Insurance: GMAA has entered into a very attractive Insurance programme and members are able to benefit from this also. GMAA can arrange insurance through our broker at a reduced rate on behalf of those members requiring insurance.
- Corporate Sponsorship: GMAA is successfully growing our corporate sponsors and supporters. Members may be able to access the benefits that corporate sponsorship may provide.
- Discounts on GMAA Advertising and Sponsorship.
- Tax Deductible: Membership fees.
When renewing your membership please complete the renewal form and amend where necessary (including your Membership Category) or complete the online form.
Your feedback is important. Any comments on how we can better serve your needs can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org