The Graduate Management Awards
The Graduate Management Association of Australia (GMAA) will hold the inaugural Graduate Management Awards (GMA) at the Rendezvous Hotel in Melbourne on 1 August 2019. The awards recognise excellence among management graduates from across Australia. Winners will be announced on the night.
At the GMA, the following awards will be presented:
- Most Outstanding Master of Business Administration (MBA) Graduate
- Most Outstanding Management Doctorate Graduate
- Most Innovative Project
The GMAA is delighted to announce the finalists for the aforementioned awards. After an extensive judging and evaluation process, congratulations to the following:
For the Most Outstanding MBA Graduate category:
- Ms Natasha Freeman (Victoria University)
- Ms Bianca Goebel (University of Queensland)
- Ms Rachael Stein (RMIT University)
- Mr Lincoln Wong (Macquarie University)
For the Most Innovative Project category:
- Mr Andres Cedeno (Victoria University)
- Mr Stephan Hitchins (Deakin University)
- Mr Chris Hope (RMIT University)
- Mr Sriramprasanth Sivasubramani (University of Wollongong)
The GMAA will also be awarding the Most Outstanding Management Doctorate Award. Due to the rigorous judging and assessment process led by the GMAA’s National Auxiliary President and Chairman of the Board (Management Doctorate & Innovative Project Panel) Dr. Darryl Gauld OAM, the winner of this prestigious Award will be announced on the night.
The judging panel for the Most Outstanding MBA Graduate Award consisted of Brian Jones MBA (Principal, Ahead for Business), Michael Lanzing MBA (General Manager, UniBank), and Nguyen Phuong Thao MBA (Educator).
The judging panel for the Most Innovative Project, and the Most Outstanding Management Doctorate Award, consisted of Dr Darryl Gauld OAM (Chief Executive Officer, Australian Institute of Science and Technology), Dr John Pillay (Global Digital Transformation Director, Worley) and Dr Peter Lake (Principal Consultant, Knowledge Node Pty Ltd).
Tickets can be purchased on the GMA 2019 page.